Hello. Make a singleplayer mode for your game, please.
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
A multiplayer hexagonal strategy game for 2-4 players with controllers or passing a mouse around! Build giants, wage war against your friends, and conquer the world!
How to Play?
- Mouse or Stick/Dpad to move your cursor
- Click or press A to select unit a unit, then again to move to a new tile
- Right click or B to deselect
- You can build on friendly fort tiles new units or construct farms on empty tiles!
- Destroy everyone else's units to win
|2D, Board Game, Multiplayer, mythology, PvP, Turn-based, Turn-Based Combat, Turn-based Strategy
|About a half-hour
|Mouse, Xbox controller
|2 - 4
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Totally agree it needs one. The game had to be playable, so I disabled the quarter-finished AI and focused on local multiplayer. If I continued development of this project, single-player would a priority. (my next game won't need another human! :) )
i want to play this game but i don't have controllers what can i do ?